https://www.novisport.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_9181.jpg 3456 5184 Alberto Arioli https://www.novisport.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/LogoMenu300-300x150.png Alberto Arioli2018-12-21 11:37:462020-01-03 16:48:32Training of coaches in Razgrad and the region (The beginning of NOVIS in Bulgaria)
The training has passed on a preliminary plan, taking in mind the type of audience, the professional characteristics,
the experience and the specific conditions for the conduct.
Participants: Coaches Nikolay Koev and Stamat Uzunov, psychologist Mariana Alexandrova
Form of teaching: Talk and role games;
The training was attended by 13 gymnastic teachers from Razgard and the area, as well as the Director of the Regional Office for Child Abuse Activities and the Director of School.
The NOVIS project was presented as a continuation of “ELIS” and “IO TIFO POSITIVE”. Objectives, peculiarities, development( The path), differences with the previous project, dissemination were explained in the most entertaining way and through role-plays.
Special emphasis: the age range of children; their responsibility before the law; Clarification of categories of violence, aggression, hyperactivity, etc .;
forms of aggression in sport; relationship school – parents;
sport as a form of mastering aggressive states and education;
Clarification of the types of activities within the framework of 10 – 14 hours, during which time the coaches will train the children.
The training was in 2 phases:
The first phase was the work with the psychologist who addressed the following topics:
1. Aggression and Violence – Definitions and Differences.
-constructive expression of aggression as a life force;
– negative expression of aggression;
– causes for the negative appearance of aggression;
-depression and traumas – influence of parents, environment, school, current life factors;
2.When aggression turns to violence, roots of the problem (psycho-emotional status).
– the specificity of the manifestation of violence in sport
3.Sport as a way of building values
– emphasis on regular motivation, such as prevention of aggression, violence and intolerance.
4. The role of coaches in the cause. The importance of a warm relationship with the family, an individual approach to each young person, healthy boundaries.
5. Causes of xenophobia and intolerance / ways of prevention.
6. Prevention and control of acts of aggression and violence.
The second phase involved: role-playing, techniques and creative workshop (banners, transits and choreographies) which was comparatively more fun for everyone than the first phase.