Afternoon (Open to the stakeholders)
14.30 – Welcoming and registration
14.40 – Presentation of Novis Project
14.50 – Sharing best practices: the affiliation of an institution/sport federation
15.30 – Coffee break
15.45 – Sharing best practices: the affiliation of a sport club/school
16.30 – The Pilot Affiliation
16.50 – Novis social campaign
14TH EFDN CONFERENCE Programme – 24rd March 2020
European football is teaming up for social change. Establishing innovative partnerships, sharing best practices and developing new programmes for sustainable impact are the goals of our EFDN Conferences. On the 24th and 25th of March, EFDN will organise the 14th edition of the largest gathering of CSR-experts in European football. Join more than 175 professionals from over 80 clubs, leagues and FAs at NAC Breda’s Rat Verlegh stadium in the Netherlands.
This conference is the perfect platform for organisations of all shapes and sizes to be able to share ideas and develop new concepts. Participants will discuss challenges like fundraising, sustainability, racism, gender inequality, social inclusion and youth crime. Conference attendees also have the chance to get insights into the community work of NAC Breda by attending practical sessions. The team spirit and the informal environment is what makes our conferences special. Together we show that we are one team. Together we are #Morethanfootball.
Programme highlights will include:
- Latest insights: expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Study visits: delegates are invited to see 4 live project delivery sessions.
- Networking: participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- Sightseeing: attendees will have the time to explore the beautiful city centre of Breda and will be dining in the stunning “Grote Kerk” which is the main landmark of the city.
For further informations click this link https://www.efdnconference.org/news/lets-meet-at-the-14th-efdn-conference-in-breda/